Hundreds of Listings
We have long-term relationships with individual condo and multi-family landlords. At any time we have 400 or more apartments for rent. We work very hard to maintain the most comprehensive and up-to-date listings.
We specialize in working with professionals from out of state and abroad, and we provide full recolaction services, including:
• Initial no obligation consultation - This will enable us to compile a profile of your requirements and answer your questions about the process.
• Oritentation - We can provide information on the benefits of living in a variety of residential areas in Cambridge and Somerville, offering a tour when needed.
• Rental Search - We will make all the necessary contacts to schedule several viewings that best fit your needs. We will accompany you to viewings and assist you with the tenancy agreement.
We have been renting apartments to visiting scholars, researchers, and professionals in Cambridge and Somerville for many years. If you are a property owner, we can help you find quality tenants to rent your apartment. Our services to landlords are free of charge and will greatly simplify the renting process.
Free Services to Landlords
• View unit to assess the fair market value.
• Advertise on the internet, local universities and newspapers.
• Credit reports, references, landlord, employment and school verifications.
• Show the unit.
• Prepare all paperwork and leases.
Buy or Sell a Property
We can help you find a property to buy as a home or an investment. Our MLS search feature lists properties currently on the market. We can act as a buyer's agent and help you with all steps of the process.
If you are interested in selling a property, we can help with that, too. Our services include:
• Free comparative market analysis to determine the value of your property.
• Commission as low as 3%.
• Free advertising on the internet (including virtual reality walk-throughs).
• Free advertising in the Boston Globe.
• Open houses.